Friday, September 20, 2013

7 Quick Takes

I am joining Jen once again for 7 Quick Takes


  1. I am feeling pretty proud of myself on this one: 
    I like to keep hard boiled eggs around. It makes a great snack or light lunch in a hurry. I need my protein  But what was happening is the kids would grab the hard boiled eggs instead of the regular eggs and vice verse  Cracking open a raw egg on a picnic is just not pretty. Anyway, I discovered a great tip. When I boil the eggs, I had a few drops of food coloring and vinegar to the pan. Viola, I have an easy way to see what is the raw egg and what is the hard boiled. Each week, I change up the color. It cannot get much simpler then this. 
  2. Apparently, I am not suppose to go on and on about how much I love Fall. I may or may not have taken a quiz and found out that I could be suffering from Compulsive Fall Disorder. 
  3. Having said that, Maple Lattes rock. My Maple Lattes are the best on the planet. What? Say what? You do not like Maple Lattes? Well, then I do think it is time to reconsider our friend status. I am perfectly okay with TFOLT not liking coffee or hardly tolerating maple, why because it makes for a happy marriage. I do not drink his sweet tea (GROSS!). He does not touch my coffee and maple. We are going on 24 years, baby, it must be the key to a happy marriage, right?
  4. This pretty much sums up everything about me: Because really I do not know much but I do know how to procrastinate.   
I happen to love Mary is my Homegirl. She may or may not play into my procrastination problem.
  1. This as you can see pretty much sums up my life. I almost get to the end of something and swoosh start right over at the beginning with no explanation at all of what went wrong.  
  2. This week has progressed at lighting speed. Busy, Busy. Busy....
  3. Mr. Levi is not looking forward to the end...pray for him, wish him luck. He is getting his jaw joint injected and wisdom teeth pulled. But first he has to have MRI with contrast at a different location of Children's. We will see if they let us leave that hospital with his IV attached. Levi hate IV starts.
Have a blessed week.

No comments: