Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Saturday!

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

It just happens to be a FANTASTIC Day even if I am still trying to get over this ickness that I have. 

  1. Today is my dad's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
  2. I had to get up at the crack of dawn to drop off two boy scouts for Weeblo ree. I was up before the sun came up (which being this far North is not saying a lot this time of year). But this allowed me to come home and clean the whole house all by myself. I know what you are thinking someone take that woman's temperature but seriously I love to clean by myself. I crank the music really loud and just go for it. 
  3. I got to run errands all by myself after I cleaned said house which means why yes, I got to crank the music as high as I wanted and no one screamed turned down that music.  I phrase that I have seemed to have heard all my life. Hmm, I wonder if that could explain the hearing thing. 
  4. I realized as I sang every word to every song that came on the radio there just might be a reason why I cannot remember anything any more. My brain is just way to full from remembering every word to every song from the last 4 decades. 
  5. It is overcast! Hurrah, that means Fall is just around the corner. To celebrate the need for a sweatshirt this morning, I made the ultimate Fall food, pumpkin pancakes. Then I promptly, kicked M&M and TFOLT out of the house for a day of fishing without mom. I have a book that I have waited for the last twenty years to read, okay so it is only been like a year but it feels like twenty years, Ken Follet's, Winter of the World. I am going to go make myself a lovely mocha, grab the Ronners and curl up with this tome. 
  6. Speaking of the Ronners, Ronnie is so glad it is Saturday also. Because last night she suffered through this:


Not the best picture in the world, but yes, that is our cat in a Rapunzel dress. 


No comments: